CHEMISTRY: CHAPTER 11: GRAHAM'S LAW WORKSHEET
- Vials of CCl4, NH3, and C6H6 gases are released simultaneously across the room from you. Which would you smell first? Why? Which would you smell last? Why?
- The gases shown in the diagram below were released at the same time. Place an X where you believe the reaction would take place and explain why you chose that spot.
- The velocity of fluorine gas at 25.00C is 25.0 meters/second. What is the velocity of chlorine gas at the same temperature?
- The velocity of NH3 gas is 20.0 meters/second at 75.00C. What is the velocity of oxygen gas at the same temperature?
- The velocity of hydrogen gas at 50.00C is 20.0 meters/second. An unknown gas has a velocity of 10.0 meters/second at the same temperature. What is the molar mass of the unknown?